Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Plans for computerGraphics

I know I have not updated this blog in a long time and judging by the traffic it receives no one noticed. I want to start making things with blender like images and short videos. I need to use blender everyday so I don't just forget everything and then have to start learning the program all over again. As its says in my tag line I want to update everyday so I will try and do that.

Right now I am reading blender basics for blender 2.5. I read blender basics for the blender 2.4 series but, I did not remember much because I did not practice enough. I know if I practice that I can learn blender so that is what I want to do practice practice practice. I am sure this blog will be boring so don't read it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment