Monday, November 11, 2019

I still use blender

When I posted to this blog a long time ago I used blender but, I only followed tutorials. I never made any projects of my own. I thought i needed a tutorial to make blender projects of my own. And then about 3 years ago I started making my own songs and to go with those songs I started making my own projects with blender. What I make with blender is not that great. Its more cartoon graphics. And I still have to watch a lot of blender video tutorials and get a lot better at using blender. I don't know that I will ever be great at blender. I do try. And sitting in front of a computer making art is surprisingly fun. I don't have the newest version of blender on my computer. I can still make are with blender though. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment