Thursday, June 30, 2011

I like to make 3d vehicles

One thing I enjoy modeling with blender are vehicles. Cars and Motorcycles are the only types of vehicles I have attempted to make. So I need to get to modeling.

The first car I ever attempted to make was a Volkswagen new beetle. I don't remember the car turning out well, I never got close to finishing the car.

I don't remember making any cars for a long time after attempting to make that beetle. The reason I did not model cars for so long was that I thought that the blueprints that I use for modeling the cars had to be lined up perfectly from all the angles; front, side, top. And I could not get them to lined up, so I when I tried to make a car I got upset and did not get a my model stated. Now I don't worry if the blueprints are lined up perfectly, I try to get them lined up as good as I can and start modeling the car.

The first car that I made that looked like a car was a Chevy Camaro, I did not finish it. It took me so long to make the model that I got tired of it and wanted to move on to something else, so I did. I have stated other cars since then and even finished two.

I have also tried to make a Suzuki street bike. I had a blast working on the motorcycle. Someday I want to finish it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment