Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wow, The my last blog post was in February

I want to update this blog more than once every couple of months. I would update it everyday if I thought I had anything interesting to write about. I could update my blog everyday even if I don't have anything to write interesting to write, its my blog after all. And it doesn't cost anything to update it. Though I am sure my updates will not be exciting. I will try to update at least once a week. If I said once a day I know it would not happen and I would look like a fool, in front of no one but, myself because I am the only person who reads this blog, hopefully.

One more thing I want to say is I hope no one ever reads the other blog I have on blogger. Its horrible, I sound like such a winier. I go on and on about what I want to do and never do anything. Its just what I want to do, and I end up doing nothing, its just talk. I want this blog to be different I want to actually make programs and animations or renders and talk about them on this blog. I also hope to write some sweepstakes entries.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping in and vising me during the Blog Bash. Good luck with your entry!

    Have a great weekend.
    xoxox SusieQTpies
    http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete