Saturday, July 30, 2011

I need to programs and make 3d models everyday

I need to write programs and make 3d models everyday. Of course I said I wanted to blog everyday and that did not happen. Although the past few days I have blogged everyday. If I can enter sweepstakes everyday I can blog, program and work with blender everyday.

For it seems like years I have been obsessed with more like worry about the fact that I spend a lot of time in front of my computer. Just worrying about wasting my life in front of the screen. And you know thinking about that makes me miserable. I just wanted to get up and run away from my computer until recently.

What started all that, me thinking about wanted to get away from my computer in a hurry was reading about other people who did not like sitting in from of their computer. Stories about someone quitting facebook, or the Internet stuff like that. And I thought maybe I should quit the Internet too. I would think about that stuff a lot when I was in front of my computer. I was wasting my time thinking about stuff like that because I never did anything about it, like quitting the Internet or spending less time in front of my computer.

Then recently I don't worry so much about the things mentioned above. I think what started me not worrying about sitting in front of my computer so much was when I thought I like programming and I want to make computer programs. Something like that probably. I would say its that I stated thinking that I could not say I had done everything in like if I did not learn how to make computer programs or give it my best shot at learning hot to make programs. I am not sure I will every make any good 3d models or any good programs, I might as well try so though so I can say to myself that I get my best effort and if I fail at least I can be sure that I gave it my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment