Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So as I was saying in my last post

So as I was saying in my last post I want to make computer programs that do something this year. I think programming languages are great. I like to try every programming language I hear about. Of course I never get more advanced then learning how to program hello world in most of the programming languages but, its fun playing around. It would be even more fun if I could make a program that does something in every programming language I try. I would like to be I can't remember the persons name but, he want to learn a programming language a week and write a programming in the language he learned. Just awesome.

I want to learn python first because I can use it with blender. Hopefully I will learn it. I mean at the rate I am going if I don't learn python now I probably never will. And now I will repeat myself. I want to learn how to program a computer so I better do it because there is no time like the present. I will make programs. I don't know what they meaning the programs will do but, I will make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment