Saturday, February 12, 2011

pharo

I heard about smalltalk in a book called dealers of lightning. I thought its history and name were cool so I looked it up with a search engine and found squeak. I did not know smalltalk still existed so I was excited. It seemed so different than other programming languages.

That was 3+ years ago. Between then and now I have read squeak by example once but, never really learned smalltalk or made anything other than the project in the book. Then a year ago I heard about Pharo.

With pharo I read pharo by example and a few chapters of the seaside book on the seaside website. I have not made anything with pharo either.

I said in my last post I want to make a website using php. I also want to make one with seaside. Of course I say I want to do a lot of things and never accomplish my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment