Friday, February 4, 2011

17-10 Green Bay packers Win


I have not kept up with football this year but, I want to make a prediction on the winner of super bowl XLV. Its a tough call because both team are solid. As I see it the steelers have a great defense and a strong running game. The packers have a great passing offense and solid defense. Usually I would say great defense beats great offense almost every time but, I think that the green bay packers will win 17-10 because Aaron Rodgers is having a great post season and I think that will carry over to the super bowl, though Pittsburgh's defense will keep the game close. I hope its a great game. I wish I were watching the super bowl while sitting on one of these Leather Swivel Recliners.

This is my entry into the GoRecliners.com super bowl XLV recliner giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment