Thursday, January 27, 2011

I want to be a better blogger.

I have started two blogs and both were horrible. When I started my first blog Machineinstructions in 2008 I had a big dream. That dream was that I would become a popular blogger and make millions of dollars. By the time I started my second blog Mr. boring I knew that the big blogger on the block was not me.

Macineinstructions was the first blog I started. I had always wanted to write a blog but, never had the courage to start one, I thought I might get sued for taking some writing, because I like to worry about things. But then one day I decided to write about sweepstakes like a blog I saw called Lucky sweeper, I was off. I thought now I have an idea for a blog. I wrote about my sweepstakes wins, my programming and my adventures in making 3d models. It was terrible. I had nothing to say. I wrote nothing interesting.

Mr. Boring was my second blog it was not much of a blog, I posted three posts on that blog. I wanted to write about the 3d models I made. I did not make any 3d models so I had nothing to write about. Mr. Boring was Boring.

So here I am today. I still don't have anything to say. I am still boring. I don't think I have given blogging all I can though. I want to be a blogger even if I am a bad blogger.




No comments:

Post a Comment