Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The reason for Sweep Animate

Hello and welcome to my new blog called Seep Animate. I hope I did not misspell sweep animate. The reason I decided to start this blog is that I want to write about my hobbies: entering sweepstakes and 3d animation.

First off for the sweepstakes I want this blog so I can get more entries into the blog sweepstakes I enter. I have been entering sweepstakes since about September 2007. I have won over 100+ times. To sum up I am a average sweeper.

As for the animation I have not accomplished much. I have only one animation made in about 3 years. I need to get going on the animations otherwise it will be over 200 years old before I make my third animation.

On this blog I also want to talk about computer programming. Right now I want to learn python so I can use it with blender. I wanted to write that I like programming but, how do I know I have never made my own programs. I have big dreams and nothing to show for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment