Monday, January 31, 2011

My first almost completed 3d car model

This is my fist nearly completed 3d car model. It was completed on march 23 2009. I though I must have finished it last year and then I looked at the name of the picture witch said 2009. I don't have much to show for almost two years. I have only completed two more cars besides this one in that time.

The model took me about a month to get it to the point in the picture. It felt like forever. It looks like a car but, the model could be a lot smoother.

On the wheels and tires I did a terrible job. I was in a hurry to get the car completed so I could move on to the next model I wanted to make. I needed to take more time on that part of the model.

As for materials and textures I just wanted to call the model was finished and move on to something else.
Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment